Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Verizon Wireless hiring?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Verizon Wireless hiring?

    Anybody hear anything about VZ wireless hiring in Norton? My cousin had an interview with them but I can't seem to find any info on it online.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member valour's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2009
    Posts
    253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Verizon Wireless hiring?

    Quote Originally Posted by SBG View Post
    Anybody hear anything about VZ wireless hiring in Norton? My cousin had an interview with them but I can't seem to find any info on it online.
    I do not know for sure, but I would bet they are considering the high influx of AT&t customers making the switch to Verizon.
    [img]http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/7057/willferralcowbell2tn.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Verizon Wireless hiring?

    Yes, Verizon is coming to Norton.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Verizon Wireless hiring?

    I figured they were going to open in Norton. But I'm looking for info on the hiring. Where to apply and such.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Verizon Wireless hiring?

    They've had a portable store/truck near The Inn at Norton here lately.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Verizon Wireless hiring?

    Quote Originally Posted by SBG View Post
    I figured they were going to open in Norton. But I'm looking for info on the hiring. Where to apply and such.
    There was an little classified in the coalfield last week. If you can't find it on their website in the careers section, then that means the job is full or they've received the max number of applications.
    I have a friend that will be working for them.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Verizon Wireless hiring?

    Thanks for the info.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •